Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hello Bloggy Blog.

I have neglected you since January. That's a long time. I suppose I have had things to say on here since then or could have posted some fabulous pictures for your viewing pleasure but alas I have not. I see that my two followers have dwindled down to one (unless I have some hidden followers, like I do with all of the blogs I follow). Oh well. Their loss. I could be writing about all of these fabulous things and they wouldn't know it. Then again I don't know if I particularly like the idea of strangers reading my thoughts. I guess that's the whole point of a blog, ya know for people to read about your perspective on the world. Maybe I should try to write in here more often. I find it a bit therapeutic. Let's see how long that lasts.

It's less than one month away from my 21st birthday! I'm not sure how I feel about turning 21. I'm excited because it's a birthday and I'm still alive and kicking to celebrate it. I'm a little scared because I don't really feel how I expected to feel.

I have so many things to do but seemingly not enough time to do them in. Maybe it's because I don't really know exactly what I want.

Momma and I went to try out mattresses for the spare bedroom. I had a lot of fun jumping on the beds. I saw this one bed that had this remote with it. I saw that it had all these options on it like back massage, foot massage. I pressed one of the massage buttons. It didn't do anything. I pressed another button and suddenly the whole dang back of the bed is lifting up. I said "shit" and continued to press buttons to try to get it to stop but it wouldn't. I threw the remote down and ran away.

We also when hunting for new curtains. We have found three ones we like and testing them out to see which is the bestest one.


<3 Kristen

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i still follow!!! but not on the little follower thingy

Kristen said...

LOL. How's that the website cookin' along? Ha Ha get it? Instead of coming I said cooking, ya know because you are cooking. Ok, fine, it's not really cooking as much as it is baking but you get where I'm going with this.