Its been nearly 8 years since I last posted on this blog? I read through all my past posts and it's incredible how much things have changed since then and yet I feel through my writing style I'm still the same person. I will admit I did have a good laugh at my humor in my past posts, glad to see that hasn't changed. Well, to be honest, it's probably gotten better. Just wait.
I started writing this post thinking that it would be hard to get back into the style of writing that i had before. Yet I found that once I just start thinking and let my mind flow it comes easily. You know in school sometimes teachers will have the kids write letters to their future selves. I've always felt like the idea behind that is that you are writing to a completely different person. Which I suppose in a sense you are but after reading my old posts I'm feeling like the same person just with more life experiences.
That also brings me to another thought that I've been thinking about recently, as I just turned 29 (for the first time :) ). Just kidding, I don't think I'll be one of those people who lie about their age. This sounds obvious but there more birthdays you have, the longer you're alive. Each year, month, day you learn more about the world and yourself and life just gets easier. More time + more experiences=more awesomeness.
<3 kristen="" p="">
3>
Sunday, November 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment