Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Waiting Game.





Think about it. People who have a tough time choosing "paper or plastic" are selecting the next president.

Sometimes I like to wait. Sometimes I don't like to wait. Like waiting to hear from Fashion Bug for an interview. I don't like it. Me along with about 300 million other people are waiting to see who is the next president.



Voting was really quite exciting! I felt all special and grown up. I also felt kinda stupid and uninformed about some of the local canditates that are running for the local stuff in New Hope. See all the technical words I used " local candidates" "local stuff".




I just saw a commercial for this:


and it looks awesome.


I really do hope I get the Fashion Bug job. Real bad. It's nice and close to school and not too far away from home and it seems like a great fit. Plus I'm basically broke so an income sure would be nice.

I'm also waiting for my poster grade and my Anthropology test grade and my ritual paper grade. He's had those things to grade for almost a month. Isn't he done by now?


Ohh! We got the movie channels now! AWESOME!

No comments: