I LOVE all these new channels we got now. I'm watching Recess, the best after school show ever! I thought I'd never see this show again.
I got an A on my Anthropology paper! Yay me!
Yesterday in Abnormal Psychology we got to listen to Jackie Pflug (the lady who survived a 1985 terrorist plane hijacking) and I decided to make a list of goals, things I want to accomplish at some point in my life. Here it is, not in any particular order, just as I thought of them.
- Fly in a hot air balloon.
- Go skydiving.
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef. (If it's allowed, if not, then I'll settle for another coral reef)
- Go to the taping of a talk show.
- Travel to NYC.
- Travel to Paris, France, to see the Eiffel Tower.
- Travel to Africa.
- Travel to Alaska or somewhere in the world where it is light outside almost all day long.
- Touch a snake.
- Beat Mario Party 7.
- Beat Super Mario Sunshine.
- Walk on the Hollywood stars walk of fame.
- See the tar pits that are in My Girl 2.
- Learn to snowboard.
- Visit all 50 states.
- Visit at least one country on each continent. (Except Antarctica)
- Go to a Hanson Concert.
- Write a book.
- Travel to Washington D.C.
- Own my own Interior Design Company.
- Get a massage.
- Make a quilt.
- Learn to juggle.
- See a Broadway show.
- Touch the four corners.
- Push all of the buttons on an elevator.
This list will probably be added to at a later time, but here it is as it stands today.
My 20th birthday is in 15 days. Yay!
<3>
2 comments:
awesome list!
let me know if you want my help with them.
what? why was she talking about me moving to arizona? and he was the pretty black and white one!
Post a Comment