I should be typing out my response as to why my character thinks Leroy Reed is guilty. I should be going to get my laptop charger so Lappy doesn't die mid blog. I should be doing some more homework. I should be being a tad more productive.
Instead.
I'm watching Glee (the show is pure genius). During the commercials I am listening to Jason Mraz's live media stream thing. I'm patiently waiting for 9:00pm to roll around to see the Hanson 11/11 at 11PM PST, aLive@Hnet event. Thinking about all these amazing singers out there in the world that have their heads screwed on right.
From reading over the mock jury thing for government tonight, I think I would make a good judge. Like on Judging Amy. I wouldn't make it as a lawyer. I would have a hard time representing a client who I knew was in the wrong.
This past Saturday was the Art Attack at the Northrup King building in Minneapolis ( http://www.northrupkingbuilding.com/index.php ) It was absolutely fabulous. The Northrup King building is this old seed building nestled between sets of train tracks. I'll admit it does look intimidating from the outside. The inside is nothing short of spectacular (in an old architecture kind of way). I love the doors that some of the studios have. I wish I had a picture of them. The artists were all so friendly (that one slightly snobbish guy is an exception) and the freebies were great.
I'd love to live in a building like that. I could do art, live in a super cool place amongst all these arty people. I don't think they let people live in there though. I could just slowly start sneaking up pieces of furniture on one of the elevators. I wonder how long I could keep it up before they figured it out.
Can't wait for Art-A-Whirl in May!
Correction: Apparently I can't calculate time zones correctly and the Hanson even will be at 1:00am my time. Not cool. Oh well.
<3 Kristen
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment